Create SDL Trados 2014 AutoSuggest dictionary
AutoSuggest editing is an optional feature which can be used to speed up manual translation. AutoSuggest monitors what you are typing and, after you have typed the first few characters of a word, presents you with a list of suggested words and phrases in the target language that start with the same characters. If one of the words or phrases matches what you were about to type, you can automatically complete the word or phrase by selecting it from the list. As you continue to type the list of suggested words is continuously updated.
To create a new Trados 2014 AutoSuggest take the following steps:
1) Click File > Options > Language pairs > choose your pairs like (English -> Arabic) > AutoSuggest dictionaries.
SDL Trados 2014 AutoSuggest dictionaries
2) If you have already AutoSuggest dictionariy you can click in Add button.
3) If you do not have AutoSuggest dictionariy you will click in Generate button and add Trados Translation Menory (TM).
4) In this example we found the number of translation units to process 301000 at this translation memory.
5) Select the AutoSuggest dictionariy Location and click finish.
Remember that translation memories allow matching on a sentence (segment) basis, while AutoSuggest dictionaries are used for matching segment fragments.